Alan & Thomas heritage insurers take great pride in being the only independent insurance broker in Dorset to have been awarded the prestigious Chartered Insurance Broker status by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and to be a Top 100 UK Independent Broker*.
We have ambitious plans for the future of our business and we need top people to help us achieve our aims. If you consider yourself to have excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
We take great pride in our staff and have lots of training and development opportunities so your career has the ability to flourish with us. In fact, we’ve won an award – the Rock Star Company Award 2014 - for the investment we make in our staff!
As well as prividing a great working environment that emphasises the concept of working hard whilst enjoying your work, we offer a great benefits package too: including competitive salaries, a minimum of 22 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, healthcare cash plan, employee assistance programme, life assurance, childcare vouchers, staff incentives and annual awards, social events and much more.
Our heritage insurance business is rapidly growing and we are always on the lookout for more talent individuals to join us. If you would like to apply for a job, please send your CV and a covering letter to Susan Reeves, Director, Alan & Thomas Insurance, 314-316 Bournemouth Road, Poole, Dorset BH14 9AP
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting