If you’re tasked with insuring a theatre, knowing where to start can be a daunting task. Here at Alan & Thomas, we aim to take the stress out of the process by offering our expertise and guidance to organise a bespoke heritage insurance policy specifically designed for your theatre.
Our specialist team of advisers look after a number of theatres and entertainment venues ranging from charity run theatres, small independent theatres to large multi-site chains, listed and historic buildings to modern complexes. We ensure you have heritage insurance cover in place for your assets including buildings, contents, props and technical equipment, and can advise you on public and employers' liability cover.
Why choose us for Theatre Insurance
As an independent broker – not tied to any one insurer - we have access to a wide variety of property insurance products to suit your needs. We work with a number of the UK's largest insurers, so not only will you benefit from outstanding levels of service from our expert advisers who will guide you through the process, but you can be assured of quality cover at the most competitive rates available to us.
Our team of experienced insurance advisers combine expert industry knowledge with the very highest level of customer service, which means you can trust us to provide you with the right theatre insurance cover for your business at competitive prices. We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current deal theatre insurance policy.
What insurances do Theatres need?
We understand that all theatres differ greatly so we can tailor theatre insurance cover to your specific requirements, which means you only pay for cover that's relevant to your business. Whatever size your theatre, we'll work with you to gain a clear understanding of your business and offer an insurance package that gives you complete protection and peace of mind.
We can also advise on cover for your licenced bar and business interruption should your venue have to close due to fire or flood and no performances can go ahead and also for the cancellation or abandonment of events.
Benefits of our Theatre Insurance can include:
- Bespoke levels of buildings cover
- Advice how to obtain the correct building sum insured
- Business Interruption insurance
- Legal Expenses
- Theatre Contents insurance
- Theatre Liability insurance
- Cancellation & Non-appearance insurance
- Drama Groups insurance
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Theatre insurance, please call us on 01202 754911 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting