Stately Home Insurance
Just as the stately home you own or manage is unique, the insurance policy required should be equally as unique. For that reason, our specialist heritage team can tailor an insurance programme to your specific requirements to ensure the property is covered for all eventualities.
We recognise the challenges that homes and estates face in insuring their buildings, land and other assets. Through our experience in offering this insurance for a number of years, we can help you overcome these challenges.
As well as covering your buildings, contents and liabilities, we can also include cover for your operations should you be open to the public, host social and corporate events or run country pursuits including fishing and shooting or forestry activities.
Our team will get to know how you operate your stately home so they can arrange a bespoke insurance policy for you.
Please contact us for your free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current deal.
Benefits of our Stately Home insurance can include:
- Buildings and contents cover
- On site pre-cover survey option available
- Access to fine art and antique specialists
- Business Interruption cover
- Legal Expenses
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Stately Home insurance, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting