Heritage Centre Insurance
If you manage a heritage or visitor centre and need to arrange your organisation’s own heritage insurance, our specialist heritage insurance team can help. Here at Alan & Thomas, we have a dedicated team that work exclusively in the heritage sector organising tailored insurance cover for charities, businesses and organisations that operate within the heritage industry.
Our team understand the specific needs associated with your heritage organisation and the difficulties around valuing artefacts. They will work with you to understand how your heritage or visitor centre operates so they can ensure you have the right cover. They pride themselves on combining expert knowledge with the highest levels of customer service.
As an independent insurance broker, we work closely with a number of the UK's leading insurers and can tailor the policy to suit your individual and specific needs. Our heritage centre insurance will offer you the right cover at a competitive premium.
Please contact us for your free no obligation review and quotation to see if we can better your current deal.
Benefits of our Heritage Centre insurance can include:
- Buildings cover including listed buildings
- Cover for your exhibits and artefacts including Agreed Value cover
- Cover for depreciation in value following restoration in the event of an insured loss
- Cover for items away from the premises
- Cover for items on loan
- Trustee Indemnity cover
- Liability cover
- Business Interruption
- Legal Expenses
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Heritage Centre insurance, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting