Auction House Insurance
As part of our heritage insurance service, we can provide owners and managers of Auction Houses & Rooms across the UK with comprehensive and competitive heritage insurance cover. Our specialist heritage insurance team understand the everyday risks you face and can tailor a bespoke insurance policy to your exact requirements.
As well as covering the buildings you operate in, we can cover your liabilities and the stock in your care, custody and control, whether at your premises, in transit or at the location of a potential buyer, gallery or fair.
Our advisers will work with you to understand how your business operates so they can ensure you have the right heritage insurance cover at a competitive premium. They pride themselves on combining expert knowledge with the highest levels of customer service.
Please contact us for your free no obligation review and quotation to see if we can better your current deal.
Benefits of our Auction House insurance can include:
- Buildings cover
- Stock cover up to any amount
- Liabilities cover
- Fairs & exhibitions cover
- Agreed Value cover
- Cover for items on loan
- Cover for stock away from the premises
- Cover for depreciation in value following restoration in the event of an insured loss
- Business Interruption
- Legal Expenses
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Auction House insurance, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting