Art Gallery Insurance
When it comes to insuring your Art Gallery, your main priority will be to get the right heritage insurance cover for your stock. Getting the correct basis of valuation for your artwork which replicates the way you run your business is vital.
Here at Alan & Thomas, we understand the specific needs associated with insuring art galleries across the UK. We work closely with a number of the UK's leading insurers so can tailor each policy to suit the individual needs of each gallery we look after.
Our specialist heritage insurance team, who deal exclusively in insurance for charities and businesses within the heritage industry, will work with you to ensure you have the right cover at the most competitive price available to us. They pride themselves on combining expert knowledge with the highest levels of customer service.
We will provide cover for your stock, as well as cover for when you are exhibiting at fairs or exhibitions in the UK and abroad. Cover for shoplifting is available, as well as cover for depreciation in value following restoration in the event of a loss.
Please contact us for your free no obligation review and quotation to see if we can better your current art gallery insurance policy.
Benefits of our Art Gallery insurance can include:
- Fine art stock cover up to any amount
- Fairs & Exhibitions cover
- Cover for items on loan
- Cover for stock away from the premises
- Cover for postal sendings
- Cover depreciation in value following restoration in the event of an insured loss
- Shoplifting cover
- Defective Title
- Liability cover
- Business Interruption cover
- Legal Expenses
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Art Gallery insurance, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting