Antiques Centre Insurance
Whatever the size of your antiques centre or the nature of the antiques and collectables you stock, we have the specialist knowledge to assist you in organising antique centres insurance cover that will ensure you are properly covered for all eventualities.
Here at Alan & Thomas, our dedicated heritage team count a large number of businesses within the heritage sector as longstanding clients. Our knowledge of your sector and our strong relationships with the UK’s leading heritage insurers means that we can provide comprehensive antique centre insurance cover at competitive rates.
Our antique centre insurance can be tailored to your specific requirements and as well as covering your buildings and collections, we can arrange bespoke cover for other risks you may face.
Please contact us for further details and your free quotation for antiques centre insurance.
Benefits of our Antiques Centre Insurance can include:
- Buildings cover
- Stock cover up to any amount
- Liabilities cover
- Fairs & Exhibitions cover
- Agreed Value cover
- Cover for items on loan
- Cover for stock away from the premises
- Cover for depreciation in value following restoration in the event of an insured loss
- Business Interruption
- Legal Expenses
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Antiques Centre insurance, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting