If you run a business or organisation within the heritage sector such as a Museum, Art Gallery, Theatre, Antique Centre or Auction House, we can help you arrange specialist heritage insurance with cover tailored to your exact requirements.
Our dedicated heritage insurance team can also advise owners and managers of heritage properties, historic buildings and stately homes on their heritage insurance programmes.
Our knowledge of the heritage sector and our strong relationships with the UK’s leading heritage insurers means that we can provide comprehensive cover at competitive rates. Heritage nsurance cover can be tailored to your specific requirements and we can advise you on the appropriate levels of cover to ensure that you are paying for exactly what you need.
Please contact us for further details and your free quotation of our heritage property insurance policies.
Benefits of our Heritage Property Insurance can include:
- Cover for heritage buildings
- Liabilities & collections cover
- Trustee indemnity cover
- Fairs & Exhibitions cover
- Agreed Value cover
- Cover for items on loan
- Goods in transit cover
- Business interruption - covers loss of profits arising from events such as fire or flood
- Legal expenses
- Cover for temporarily removed stock
- Cover for depreciation in value following restoration in the event of an insured loss
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Heritage property insurance, please call our team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting