Listed Buildings Insurance
If you own or run a business in a listed building, getting listed buildings insurance can sometimes be a challenge as many insurers do not look too favourably on providing reasonably priced policies for this type of property.
That's where things are different at Alan & Thomas. As one of the UK's leading heritage insurance brokers, our expert team can help you arrange an listed buildings insurance policy for your listed building that gives you peace of mind and security should the unthinkable occur.
Our listed buildings insurance can be arranged for anyone who owns a listed building used for commercial purposes or who has a business based in one. Our listed buildings policies are tailored to your exact requirements, meaning you can be confident you are fully protected whilst paying a competitive premium.
Achieving the accolade of listed building status should be celebrated. It is a sign that your property has architecture that is important to maintaining the heritage of the UK for years to come - and the right listed buildings insurance policy should guarantee that, in the event of a claim, you can repair or rebuild the building with no fear of financial loss.
Our specialist listed buildings advisers will work with you to understand the historical nature of the property so they can ensure you have the right cover at a competitive premium. They pride themselves on combining expert knowledge with the highest levels of customer service on the listed buildings insurance market.
Please contact us for your free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current listed buildings insurance policy.
Benefits of our Listed Buildings Insurance can include:
- Buildings cover
- Liabilities cover
- Advice on obtaining the correct building sum insured
- On site pre-cover survey option available subject to status
- Business Interruption cover
- Legal Expenses
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Listed Buildings insurance, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting