Stamp Dealers Insurance
If you are a dealer, trader or collector that specialises in stamps or other philatelic related items, you will need specialist stamp dealers insurance to ensure you are properly covered.
Here at Alan & Thomas, our team of insurance advisers work closely with a number of the UK's leading insurers to design bespoke stamp insurance policies that can be tailored to the individual needs of each dealer and their collection. As we are an independent broker – not tied to any one insurance company – we can offer you extremely competitive premiums, whilst ensuring you have the right levels of cover.
Many standard home and contents insurance policies may only provide basic cover for collections and the cover may also be somewhat limited in scope, with terms and conditions that do not suit your requirements. There may also be strict limits on the amount you can claim for, which could mean your collection is inadequately insured.
We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current stamp dealers insurance policy.
Benefits of our Stamp Dealers / Collectors Insurance can include:
- Collection cover up to any amount
- Agreed Value cover
- Cover for stock away from the premises
- Cover for fairs & exhibitions
- Cover for postal sendings
- Defective Title cover
- Cover for depreciation in value following restoration in the event of an insured loss
- Business Interruption
- Legal expenses
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Stamp Dealer / Collector insurance, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting