Art Dealers Insurance
If you specialise in buying and selling works of art, whether they're old master paintings and sculptures or cutting edge contemporary art, you’ll want to ensure that you have the right heritage insurance cover in place with a basis of valuation for your artwork which replicates the way you run your business.
Here at Alan & Thomas, our team of heritage insurance advisers work closely with a number of the UK's leading insurers to design bespoke insurance policies that can be tailored to the individual needs of each art dealer. As we are an independent broker – not tied to any one insurance company – we can offer you extremely competitive premiums, whilst ensuring you have the right levels of cover.
We can provide cover for your stock, as well as cover for when you are attending exhibitions and fairs. Cover for shoplifting is available, as well as depreciation in value cover following restoration in the event of a loss.
We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current deal.
Benefits of our Art Dealers Insurance can include:
- Fine Art stock cover up to any amount
- Fairs & Exhibitions cover
- Cover for items on loan
- Cover for stock away from the premises
- Cover for postal sendings
- Cover for depreciation in value following restoration in the event of an insured loss
- Shoplifting cover
- Defective Title cover
- Liability cover
- Business interruption
- Legal expenses
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Art Dealer insurance, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting