If you are a dealer or collector within the heritage sector, our heritage insurance team can offer specialist heritage insurance designed to fit with your everyday activities. We can organise a heritage insurance programme for you whatever memorabilia you trade in, including antiques, art, coins, military, medals or stamps.
Our expert heritage insurance advisers work closely with a number of the UK's leading insurers to build bespoke dealers insurance policies that can be tailored to the individual needs of each business. As we are an independent broker – not tied to any one heritage insurance company – we can offer you extremely competitive premiums, whilst ensuring you have the right levels of dealers insurance cover.
As well as advising on the more standard heritage insurance covers for buildings, contents, stock, as well as public and employers' liability cover and professional indemnity, we can also advise on cover for business interruption, defective title, shoplifting, exhibitions and goods in transit and ensure you have the right settlement basis in the event of a loss. Your cover will also include any depreciation in value following restoration in the event of an insured loss.
We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current dealers insurance deal.
Benefits of our Dealers Insurance can include:
- Buildings, liabilities & stock cover
- Fairs & Exhibitions cover
- Agreed Value cover
- Cover for items on loan
- Defective Title
- Restoration cover in the event of an insured loss
- Goods in transit cover
- Business interruption - covers loss of profits arising from events such as fire or flood
- Legal expenses
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Dealers insurance, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting