If your company or organisation has a treasured collection of art, furniture or other collectables, you’ll want peace of mind that it is properly protected so you can display and enjoy it with confidence.
Here at Alan & Thomas, we can provide bespoke collectables insurance specifically for corporate collections. We organise cover on behalf of commercial businesses, charities, universities, councils and libraries for example.
We can ensure that your corporate collection is covered for eventualities such as accidental loss or damage, theft and cover in transit, as well as making sure that you have the right basis of settlement in the event of a loss. Our corporate collections insurance cover can also recognise the importance of items which form part of a pair or set hence depreciation in value is also covered in the event of a claim.
Our expert team of heritage insurance advisers has worked closely with a number of the UK's leading insurers to develop a bespoke scheme that can be tailored to the individual needs of collectors. As we are an independent broker – not tied to any one insurance company – we can offer you extremely competitive premiums whilst ensuring you have the right levels of cover.
We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current corporate collections policy.
Benefits of our Corporate Collections Insurance can include:
- Depreciation in value cover
- Agreed Value cover
- Cover for items away from the premises
- Legal Expenses
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Corporate Collection insurance, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting