When you have spent time and money creating your collection, you will want peace of mind that your collection is properly protected should anything happen. Here at Alan & Thomas, we provide bespoke heritage insurance for Private Collections and Corporate Collections.
Our collectables insurance can cover a wide range of collections including stamps, coins, medals, clocks, watches, autographs, toys, bank notes, art, antiques, period costumes, vintage clothing, books & comics, musical instruments, pottery, ceramics, glass, records, furniture, paintings, sculptures and sports memorabilia.
As we are an independent broker – not tied to any one collectables insurance company – we can offer you competitive premiums whilst ensuring you have the right levels of heritage insurance cover specific to your needs.
We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current collectables insurance policy.
Benefits of our Collectables Insurance can include:
- Collections cover up to any amount
- Agreed Value cover
- Cover for postal sendings
- Defective Title cover
- Cover for depreciation in value following restoration in the event of an insured loss
- Cover for items away from your premises
- Legal Expenses
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your collectables insurance, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting