As a sculptor, you may be exposed to a number of different risks in your daily activities so you’ll want to make sure you are adequately insured for all eventualities – you can then pursue your passion for sculpting with confidence.
Here at Alan & Thomas, we can ensure your sculptors insurance programme fits your requirements. Our expert team of heritage insurance advisers work closely with a number of the UK's leading insurers to design bespoke insurance policies that can be tailored to the individual needs of sculptors. We are an independent broker – not tied to any one insurance company – so can offer you extremely competitive premiums, whilst ensuring you have the right levels of cover.
As well as advising on the more standard insurance covers for buildings, contents, equipment, public and employers' liability cover, we can also advise on cover for business interruption and ensure your stock is covered on an all risks basis, which would include cover for incidents such as fire, flood, damage and theft for example.
We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current sculptors insurance policy.
Benefits of our Sculptors Insurance can include:
- Fine Art stock cover up to any amount
- Fairs & Exhibitions cover
- Cover for artwork away from the premises
- Public liability cover
- Employer’s liability cover
- Buildings cover
- Business Interruption
- Legal Expenses
For an informal discussion and a free insurance quotation for sculptors, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting