If you work as a restorer or conservator, you’ll need specialist heritage insurance that will provide you with comprehensive cover and peace of mind that the unique pieces in your care are adequately covered.
Whatever item you specialise in restoring from artwork to classic cars, ceramics to clothing, here at Alan & Thomas, we can ensure your restorers insurance programme is tailored to fit your requirements.
Our team of heritage insurance advisers work closely with a number of the UK's leading insurers to design bespoke insurance policies especially for restorers. As we are an independent broker – not tied to any one insurance company – we can offer you extremely competitive premiums, whilst ensuring you have the right levels of cover.
As well as advising on the more standard insurance covers for buildings, contents, equipment, public and employers' liability cover, we can also advise on cover for business interruption and ensure the items in your care, custody and control are covered on an all risks basis, which would include incidents such as fire, flood, damage and theft for example.
We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current restorers insurance policy.
Benefits of our Restorers Insurance can include:
- Buildings, contents & equipment cover
- Stock cover on 'all risks' basis
- Public liability cover
- Employer’s liability cover
- Business Interruption
- Legal Expenses
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your restorers insurance, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting