If you own or manage a picture framing business, you’ll need specialist picture framers insurance that will provide you with comprehensive cover and peace of mind that the unique pieces in your care are adequately covered. Whatever type of artwork you specialise in framing, here at Alan & Thomas, we can ensure your heritage insurance programme is tailored to fit your requirements.
As a picture framer, you'll need insurance that protects you against the unexpected including your legal responsibilities in regards to personal injury or property damage. Protect yourself against any financial loss by choosing a policy with Alan & Thomas Heritage Insurance and let us give you the peace of mind you need.
Our team of heritage insurance advisers has worked closely with one of the leading insurers operating in the art industry to develop a bespoke picture framers insurance policy with some unique features including cover for damage to items being worked upon. If you opt for a standard retail insurance policy, this cover is excluded so you won’t be covered should anything happen.
As well as advising on the more standard insurance covers for buildings, contents, equipment, public and employers' liability cover, we can also advise on cover for business interruption and ensure the items in your care, custody and control are covered on an all risks basis, which would include incidents such as fire, flood, accidental damage and theft for example.
We provide a free no obligation picture framers insurance review and quote to see if we can better your current picture framers insurance policy.
Benefits of our Picture Framers Insurance can include:
- Trade tools cover
- Stock cover on 'all risks' basis
- Stock & art entrustments cover
- Professional Indemnity cover
- Public Liability cover
- Employer's Liability cover
- Unique cover for damage to items being worked on
- Business Interruption
- Legal Expenses
- Money cover
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Picture Framers insurance, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting