Whether you are painting in a workshop or studio, carrying out live performances in front of an audience or producing works on the premises of others, here at Alan & Thomas, we can ensure your insurance programme fits your requirements.
Artists of all kinds - painters, sculptors, actors, musicians and so on - need a suitable insurance policy to protect equipment, property and artwork. Choose to take a policy with Alan & Thomas Heritage Insurance and enjoy not only a high quality artists insurance policy, but also a first-class customer experience from start to finish.
We provide a range of artist insurance policies that protect all types of creative works, ensuring your artworks are kept in perfect condition to avoid damage or loss.
Our team of heritage insurance advisers work closely with a number of the UK's leading insurers to design bespoke insurance policies that can be tailored to the individual needs of artists. As we are an independent broker – not tied to any one insurance company – we can offer you extremely competitive premiums, whilst ensuring you have the right levels of cover.
We can insure your artwork at your premises or on a worldwide basis away from your premises or whilst entrusted to a third party. Artists insurance cover can also be provided at fairs and exhibitions and we can provide cover for any workshops you may hold.
We provide a free no obligation artist insurance review and quote to see if we can better your current artists insurance policy.
Benefits of our Artists Insurance can include:
- Fine Art stock cover up to any amount
- Fairs & Exhibitions cover
- Cover for your artwork away from the premises
- Public liability cover
- Employer's liability cover
- Buildings cover
- Business Interruption
- Legal Expenses
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Artists insurance, please call our Heritage Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting