Working within the art and heritage sector, you’ll want to ensure that your daily activities are adequately protected with an art insurance programme that gives you peace of mind to pursue your passion with confidence.
Here at Alan & Thomas, our team of art insurance advisers work closely with a number of the UK's leading insurers to design bespoke heritage insurance policies that can be tailored to the individual needs of Art Consultants, Artists, Restorers and Sculptors. As we are an independent broker – not tied to any one heritage insurance company – we can offer you extremely competitive premiums, whilst ensuring you have the right levels of cover.
As well as advising on the more standard insurance covers for buildings and contents, public and employers' liability cover, we can also advise on cover for business interruption and ensure all stock in your care, custody and control is covered on an all risks basis, which would include incidents such as fire, flood, damage and theft for example.
It may be important to consider having professional indemnity cover in place as well, as your clients may rely on you to provide them with professional advice. Without this, if your advice is deemed to be negligent, you could be held accountable for any financial loss sustained by them.
We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current art insurance deal.
Benefits of our Art Insurance can include:
- Buildings & contents cover
- Stock cover on 'all risks' basis
- Public & Employer’s liability cover
- Professional indemnity cover
- Legal liability cover
- Business interruption - covers loss of profits arising from events such as fire or flood
- Legal expenses cover
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Art insurance, please call our Heritage Insurance Team on 01202 754911 or you can request a quote by simply clicking on Get a Quote above.
About Alan & Thomas
Firmly established as one of the top 100 independent insurance brokers in the UK, we have been providing personalised Art, Collectables, Dealers and Property insurance policies since 1975. Using a network of 37 independent brokers known as Brokerbility, our expert team can offer a local and personal service across the whole of the UK.
Chartered Insurance Brokers
Having been awarded the highly regarded title of "Chartered Insurance Broker" by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) back in 2007, we are currently the only independent broker in Dorset to have achieved this status.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a heritage insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading heritage insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting